Thursday, July 30, 2009

I just signed up for another e-course.... hmm, is this going to become a habit?





I'm so excited I'll be joining Marisa of Creative Thursday for her second running of her "In The Fishbowl" class! It's all about navigating the waters of being an artist online. I think I'm jumping the gun here yet again, as I'm still struggling to make time for making art, and nowhere near having a career with this yet, but the opportunity is too good to pass up. And the other class I'm taking now - A Course in Trust, which I'm still not too sure about actually, but then again that is probably my "trust issue" speaking - this week's class talked about trusting yourself and your instincts. Thinking about the In The Fishbowl class makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and energized, and that is the very feeling that I'm supposed to be following, no?





Amazingly the class begins late September, which is about the time that I should be fully moved/settled in and studio area outfitted, and more than ready to begin my creative adventures in my new space. A cosmic line-up to be sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment