Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome 2010

I am sooo glad 2009 is over! Too many opportunities missed & bad habits continued. This year I'm heading into the new year with a sense of purpose - I am going to do my best to do this year the things I always put off. No, I can't honestly say it was all bad last year, and I'm glad for the Best of '09 Challenge started by Gwen Bell, which helped me think back on some of the good things. You can see my posts on that here. But it also made me think of how much good I let pass me by, which really helped strengthen my resolve to make this a much, much better year. So in a way, I'm glad for the realization that all I missed out on is my own fault.

I'm resurrecting this blog to follow along with Gwen's next project, hinted at here, instead of cluttering up my other blog, At The Studio Door, with all the art-y goodness I plan on doing. Of which artsy posts should soon be continuing shortly, if you're interested in taking a peek.

Ok, that's all for now. Have a good night everyone & See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment