Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Checking in

I can't believe it's been (almost) a whole month since I've posted! It's seemed like such a big hassle. I always feel like I should be posting while at my day job, since I'm just wasting my time there anyway, but then I get paranoid that someone will catch me. And once I get home, it seems like I should do something more productive first, and I run out of time. Why do I always run out of time, it seems like nobody else I know has this kind of problem here in the hyper-multi-tasking-fast-moving Silicon Valley, but hey that's probably just my perception, right? Maybe I should start bringing my little netbook with me so I can blog away during my lunch breaks once in a while. Hmm, need to get a case for it so I can carry it with me....

To be honest, I'm not even sure what my future plans are for this little blog here. I'm still looking into setting up some kind of store on Etsy, hopefully with original artwork and collages and some prints too. And I'm toying with the idea of having a blog that will match my etsy store name (once I've decided on a name!) and leaving this here for my occasional rants and raves.

Oh well, stay tuned. Something interesting's bound to happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment