Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blog guilt

I feel like I haven't had much time lately to post. Maybe I've lacked the focus to do so. I had a goal to post at least every other day when I first started this thing, and I've been feeling guilty about it. Or rather, about not meeting my goal. But do I need to feel guilty? I'm no professional blogger, I make no pretentions about that. I know why I'm here and what I want to do with my tiny corner of the web, but there are only so many hours in a day. (I really need to try sneaking in a few posts while I'm at my day job sometime.)

To crunch my time even further, I joined a gym on Tuesday. I went twice and am realllly sore today. And tired! I'm actually sitting here in my bed at 10 pm, something this night owl almost never does! Hopefully this time I'll stick with it for more than a few weeks, and that promise of more-energy-through-regular-exercise will actually come through for me.

I really do want to make more of an effort here though. I just need to remind myself that not every post has to be wonderful. Sometimes the best a person can do is say "Hello, I'm here." Sometimes it's enough to just show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment