Sunday, February 1, 2009

SF Half Marathon

Today was a beautiful day up in San Francisco! The weather was exceptionally clear and warm for a winter day. The Kaiser-Permanente San Francisco Half Marathon was going on, I drove up there with my friend Am. to watch my cousin C. and her friend M. walk. It was great to see her accomplish thirteen miles! And it couldn't have been a better day for it.

Afterwards, Am. and I went to Fisherman's Wharf and hung out, had lunch and rode around on bicycles. It was nice and warm in the sunshine, the perfect day. I'm hoping I'm not sore tomorrow from all the biking - I don't think I've been on a bike since junior high! I kinda felt like a kid again, which is always a great feeling :-)

Check out these pictures I caught at the pier - Alcatraz and the Bay. Don't you wish you'd been there too?




No comments:

Post a Comment