Sunday, February 22, 2009

A whole week has gone by...

...and I haven't even visited the blogosphere once. I've been fighting this cold, swamped at work, and too tired to think about it once I get home. Sorry for the lack of updates!!!

I wonder if anyone out there is watching my blog for new posts. In all honesty, I've been to scared to look into whether or not anyone's even visited my blog. All I know is that I've been writing this blog mainly for myself, as an outlet, and haven't let myself think too much about an audience. I still think of this blog as an experiment... I'm not sure when/if it will get up to the level of all those wonderful blogs I read and admire, but I certainly hope that one day, not too far off, I'll get there.

On that note, I'd better get to work on more posts! If you're out there, please check back later today, when I'll have something fun posted, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment