Monday, February 16, 2009

Vacay's Over



Got back today from my trip to the Central Coast here in California. It was lots of fun, we did a lot of sightseeing, and even the rain on Friday and today didn't get in our way. Neither did the cold I came down with yesterday! I was hoping to come back with lots of pictures, but towards the end of our second day my camera's battery died, and I hadn't brought the cord to charge it. But I did get some good pictures in Morro Bay and San Luis Obispo. Hopefully C., my travel companion, will send me the pictures she took. I say hope, because she still hasn't sent me pics from our last trip about a year ago!

Here are a few of the better pics I got this weekend. Enjoy!


The famous rock in Morro Bay.


An old-style wooden boat coming in to dock as we were getting ready to leave Morro Bay.


Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa - you can't see from this angle, but the entry was taped off for some restoration work.


Another shot of the Mission, located in downtown San Luis Obispo (SLO)


Park between the Mission and some of the restaurants in downtown SLO

No comments:

Post a Comment