Monday, January 12, 2009

2009 is the Year of Change!

So we'll have a new president in a couple of weeks. One who ran on the platform of Change, an ideal many people embraced over the course of the last year. Personally, I am hoping for great change in my life this year. I think I am ready, finally, to stop sitting on the sidelines waiting for something good to happen. We only have today - there is no guarantee, no telling what will happen in the future or how long each of us will be here on Planet Earth. One of my greatest challenges this year will be to pull on the reins when I feel myself sliding into the ruts of procrastination, and steer myself back on course.

For example, I wrote this post two days ago, but saved it thinking I would add more to it before posting.....what's my problem? I should just post it already! Haha, I've got a lot to learn....

No comments:

Post a Comment