Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blog Layout


Oooh wow I just saw how sad my blog looks on my desktop computer at work.....a lot greener than I thought! It looks more gray on my laptop at home....actually it's called a "netbook".....I love my new netbook! It's so pretty and small, just the right size to curl up on the couch with for an hour or two. Check out this pic, it's the HP Mini 100 Vivenne Tam Edition. Don't you just love this? It's so cute!

(Photo courtesy of chipchick.com) If you'd like more info on this tiny computer head over to HP's website.

Ok, so I don't exactly like the way my blog looks. Talk about some boring templates out there. How do all of you with beautiful blogs do it? It must take some skill, that's for sure! I need to look into spiffing this place up....

No comments:

Post a Comment