Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh where oh where is my mind....

I lost my latest post! It was here in my head, I swear. I can't remember anything for longer than 5 minutes anymore! Oh well, it was just going to be a voiced frustrated over something. Maybe about how my "real" life is squeezed into just a few short hours after The Job. I did paint for awhile tonight after dinner, amazingly....It's usually difficult for me to get into the artistic frame of mind once I'm finally home. The piece I'm working on right now I'd started this summer. I put it away for a few months because I got to the point I had to "fix" everything. I'm going for fields of flat color with precise edges, which can never be precise enough for me. I pulled it out to work on again this weekend and I'm nearing the end, or so I think, when I start noticing all the edges that are not quite right....Maybe I'll set it aside again for a while so I don't overwork it! I'll have to post a pic soon (btw the collage WIP I'd posted two weeks ago? Not much more has been done with them since. I'm currently trying to flatten them, they'd warped a bit during gluing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment